Automatic Vision Technologies (AVTech), a Swedish engineering outscoring company, is looking for experienced elevator/lift installers (for residential, commercial, public buildings) to work with major elevator companies in Germany and Sweden.
What we offer:
- Legal employment in Germany or Sweden with all required documents support
- Travel cost compensation and accommodation (first month)
- Tools and equipment
- Dynamic and challenging tasks in a team - oriented environment.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Consistent workload with major players of elevation equipment market.
- Independently (or participating in a team) perform new elevators installations and/or modernization of previously installed electric or hydraulic passenger elevators ensuring that they are fit for use and meet the current standards and customer’s expectations.
- Cooperate with site management teams in the day - to - day running of a project, obtain site instructions/day works for any additional work carried out on site based on verbal information, blueprints, vendor manuals etc.
- Deliver (or assisting in delivering) necessary tools and materials to the sites.
- Prepare and submit all relevant paperwork, i. e. time sheets, safety audits, day planners, quality/warranty forms etc.
- Work efficiently and in a safe manner in accordance with all applicable Health and Safety guidelines.
• Previous experience with Otis/Schindler/Kone lifts is essential. As a qualified lift installer, it is essential that you have an all - round knowledge of lift equipment and that you can demonstrate that you can apply lift engineering principles to Installation.
• Educational background in electromechanics, mechanical or electrical engineer (or equivalent) with a focus on elevators or special elevators training
• Industry - relevant qualification and certification (provide all certificates)
• At least intermediate level of English (ability to communicate within an international team on technical and every - day matters, quick read and understand instructions, manuals, etc. ).
• Full, clean driving license.