What we do:
We provide full range of B2B services to fintech companies and startups all over the globe. Starting from company registration ending up with 24/7 Administration, Risk Management and Support. YOURFINTECH is the best place to scale your experience and grow professionally.
We are experienced executives and founders.
Our team has built dozens of fintech startups and products from scratch, some of those became global. We helped a number of leading brokerages and crypto exchanges to scale, optimize their costs, processes, IT & Trading Infrastructure.
People first. We do our best to give the best experience to our clients as well as to our employees, empowering their professional growth and revealing their inner potential.
You can work from any place in the world as long as you feel good and have access to Internet.
Currently, we are looking for a Risk Manager, who will monitor and analyze clients' trading activity, analyze the markets, risks and suspicious trading activity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies to grow YOURFINTECH social media accounts and drive engagement rate.
2. Manage the day - to - day handling of all social media channels.
3. Plan and develop social media campaigns, permanently analyzing running campaigns.
4. Define KPIs for social media campaigns.
5. Produce texts about YOURFINTECH and our products to be published after.
6. Use social media analytical tools to monitor, track, optimize and report on performance on social media platforms directly to the COO.
7. Work with social media marketing tools.
8. Monitor and update social media content across all channels and oversee social media accounts’ design.
9. Collaborate with different teams of YOURFINTECH, like content, marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
10. Manage a budget for social media activities.
11. Stay up - to - date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
1.1 years of proven success in SMM.
2. Excellent understanding of the blockchain technology and the Crypto space.
3. Fluent English, both written and oral, C1+ level.
4. Hands - on experience in content management.
5. Profound knowledge of online marketing channels and tools.
6. Exceptional written and verbal communication capacity and interpersonal skills: Able to build and manage strong relationships with customers, content team, cross - functional colleagues, and external partners.
7. Superb organizational and multitasking skills.
1. Competitive salary and equity;
2. Competitive salary and equity;
3. Remote flexibility - choose any of our offices or work remotely;
4.. Company grants for professional education;
5. Company relocation support for candidates after probation period;
6. Professional growth and daily challenges;
7. Work from any place in the world as long as you feel good and have access to Internet.
Apply now and let’s rock!