Are you a driven and passionate embedded developer? Do you have a great technical interest and you are passionate about everything that has to do with technologies? Do you like a consultant role in which you have the great opportunity to influence your own development?
We are IT consulting company and we have business partners which work in different areas. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive, connectivity, cloud technologies, IoT and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
We are confident that we can offer an exciting project for you to join in and we' re glad if you will be interested in these directions.
Do you want to work for the company which located in Sweden? Then we have the perfect job for you, submit your application to let us know who you are!
What you will do:
- As a software developer you will as the part of team where your experience and skills will really appreciate, and you involve in exciting and varied projects. Your excellence determines which projects you will participle.
- You work closely with ASIC and FPGA developers and take part actively within ASIC/FPGA projects in accordance to Agile principles where close team interaction is central.
● Solid work experience with Linux platform developing
● Excellent programming skills such as C/C++. Knowledge in Python/Unix shell scripts would be an asset.
We expect you to
● Have a very good understanding of Linux/Unix
● Be experienced in building bespoke (and secure) Linux platforms
● Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
● Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-function, self-organizing, self-managing team
● Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
It is significantly meritorious if you also have
● Experience in ASIC/FPGA development
● Good knowledge within SoC architecture and interface design
● Willingness to learn Swedish
Bachelor' s Degree or greater in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering (or equivalent).
For this service, we place the greatest emphasis on your personal qualities. We are looking for you who are driven and not afraid to ask things. You have a strong desire to further develop and of course you are passionate about IT. Since this role involves some customer contact, it is important that you are comfortable with this and that you are social and responsive. We also see that you have a great technical interest and are passionate about everything that has to do with technology. You are triggered by joining a branch in Lund and understanding how important it is that you do your best at work.
You will be part of the international team that is based in our customer in Malmö and Lund, Sweden.
As an employee at Belt and Braces Software AB you can feel safe. All of our services are covered by collective agreements which gives you contractual terms regarding holiday, salary, sickness absence etc.
As an employee of the future, you will always get a staff manager available to you throughout the entire term of employment. His task is to help you develop in your professional role and to ensure that you are comfortable at your workplace.
We have Russian-speaking staff for your confidence and adaptation in the early stages of recruiting process.
For successful candidates:
- Permanent employment after probation period
- Swedish Residence Permit
- Housing assistance
Please, apply directly via email with
- your CV
- in the Motivation (cover letter) describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.