C/C++ Developer / Java Developer
Work is located: Malmö and Lund, Sweden
Are you a driven and passionate embedded developer? Do you have a great technical interest and you are passionate about everything that has to do with technologies? Do you like a consultant role in which you have the great opportunity to influence your own development? Do you want to work for a company that is located in Sweden? Then we have the perfect job for you, submit your application to let us know who you are!
What you will do:
- As an embedded developer at our customer, you work in exciting and varied projects where you can participate and influence your own work situation.
- Your excellence determines which projects you will participle.
We have business partners working in different areas, such as connectivity, automotive, cloud technologies, IoT and other perspective IT directions. We are confident that we can offer an exciting project for you to join in and we' re glad if you' re interested in these areas.
The focus is on C/ C++ and Java development in teams, it is a main role where you work with extremely competent team.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- 2 or more years developing professionally in C/C++ or Java - Required
- Excellent algorithms skills and data structures
- Ability to write clean code
- English fluent in speech & writing
It is meritorious if you also have
- Experience implementing algorithms and optimizing processing speed
- Experience in code migration from python/high-level languages to C++
- Experience with or knowledge of. NET, SQL
- Worked in Agile team earlier
- Willingness to learn Swedish
Bachelor' s Degree or greater in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering (or equivalent).
For this service, we place the greatest emphasis on your personal qualities. We are looking for you who are driven and not afraid to ask things. You have a strong desire to further develop and of course you are passionate about IT. Since this role involves some customer contact, it is important that you are comfortable with this and that you are social and responsive. We also see that you have a great technical interest and are passionate about everything that has to do with technology. You are triggered by joining a branch in Lund and understanding how important it is that you do your best at work.
You will be part of the international team that is based in our customer in Malmö and Lund, Sweden.
As an employee at Belt and Braces Software AB you can feel safe. All of our services are covered by collective agreements which gives you contractual terms regarding holiday, salary, sickness absence etc.
As an employee of the future, you will always get a staff manager available to you throughout the entire term of employment. His task is to help you develop in your professional role and to ensure that you are comfortable at your workplace.
We have Russian-speaking staff for your confidence and adaptation in the early stages of recruiting process.
For successful candidates:
- Permanent employment after probation period
- Swedish Residence Permit
- Housing assistance
Please, apply directly with
- your CV
- in the Motivation (cover letter) describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.