Description of work:
- Full-time work at a logistics company in Marbella, Spain;
- Scheduling meetings for the director of the company;
- Making travel arrangements for business trips;
- Answering phone calls of the director of the company;
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes of the meetings;
- Preparing documents for signature;
- Preparing receipts for the accountant;
- Dealing with office cars (insurance, etc. );
- Other daily tasks as requested by the director.
- Fluent English and Spanish, other languages are an asset;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Able to prioritize, multitask;
- Time management skills;
- Able to work overtime when needed.
- Able to travel.
- With work permit in Spain if possible.
Payment – fixed salary per month + bonuses for overtime work.