Our client is one of the largest international consultancy firms providing sustainable, integrated solutions to meet the planning, engineering, management and environmental needs of clients across the transportation, property, environment and natural resources market sectors.
Our clients are keen to develop their projects in Russia and require a suitably experienced Senior Structural Engineer for their design section in order to achieve corporate expansion objectives. Joining this firm will ensure an exciting and rewarding career within a well established and growing company.
• Projects will be a mixture of residential, leisure and commercial
• Take up handling & delivery of current & pending challenging projects
• Providing capabilities and knowledge in the aspects involved in design of buildings.
• Providing knowledge on the use of codes of practice, design, and construction methods.
• Working with and supervising the Engineers and CAD technicians to produce drawing
• On-site coordination and negotiation with clients and engineers involved in the process
• You will lead projects through from initial conception to completion within a number of different time frames
• Ideally have at least 5 years+ experience
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD
• Chartered or working towards chartership would be ideal
• Fluent in Russian would be an advantage
• Ideally have experience working in Russia
• Irish or Uk experience would be an advantage
• Very good communication skills and a proven ability to deal with contractors and clients
• Excellent remuneration package.
• Discretionary Annual Bonus.
• Annual review.
• Annual Leave.
• Social events.
Wage/Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Type: Full Time