Head of office in Budapest, Hungary
Since its founding in 1999 Coral Club has grown into a leading producer and promoter of healthy lifestyle products.
The company makes use of innovative methodologies and cutting edge R&D in healthcare, offering top quality products with maximized nutritional value that help create a healthy balance within the body.
As a Head of office, you are responsible for supporting the daily management of our office in Budapest.
The core tasks of the Head of office is to be first point of contact and to facilitate smooth day-to-day running of the office including internal and external questions, supporting in-company processes and communication.
Main Responsibilities, but not limited to
• Office Management
• To establish stable customer relationship network, especially long-term partnerships with distributors. Well know the characteristics of each distributor and to establish differentiated and comprehensive competitive advantages.
• Interaction with distributors: identification and analysis of needs, development of sales, creating conditions for goods turnover (products presentation, marketing actions).
• Clearly understand the regional market and development.
• Event Support, Facilitate global celebrations and team meetings.
• Assist in necessary paperwork following local rules and regulations.
• Facilitate Finance Procedure eg scanning invoices, attending to supplier queries, check for irregularities; following up with suppliers on missing documentation; maintain and check document flow registers, monitor and follow-up on missing expense reports.
• Assist with HR paperwork (collect, scan & send vacation requests, distribute & collect vacation orders and other HR documentation, collect and pass for signature sick leave certificates).
Required skills and profile:
Self- starter, Solution driven, Service oriented / Hospitality.
Organized, but adaptable. Multi-tasker.
Eye-for-detail, friendly, good communicator and negotiator, discrete.
Hungarian - native / English – upper intermediate / Russian – would be a plus
Availability of the necessary documents for work in the European Union (work permit, working visa).
Up to 5 years of relevant work experience in office supporting role preferably in a dynamic and international environment.
Head of office in Budapest Hungary
зарплата не указана
Бизнес - Финансы - Продажи / Руководитель
Если Вы не видите кнопку "ответить на объявление" – отключите блокировщики рекламы
при удалении отклика
Попробуйте еще раз, если ошибка
повторится, обратитесь в техподдержку
Адмистрация сайта рассмотрит обращение и примет необходимые меры