We believe that a company should be built on a strong foundation of integrity, open and honest relationships, sound business practice sand high - quality products. We developed our set of “CORAL Values” and we work hard to ensure that they are a part of all of our culture. We are not only looking for someone with the abilities for the position but with the right fit within the company. We drive to find the right person for each job throughout the company. We are looking for someone with values aligned with ours.
We are looking for a unique individual who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service, having passion and striving for continual improvement. Someone with the ability to engage with colleagues, from different departments and countries, in a professional but down to earth, friendly way and who can communicate patiently and positively. Key objectives for this new position run in line with achieving even higher levels of customer satisfaction, increase customer loyalty and contribute to sales growth.
A truly unique opportunity for a strong highly motivated and determined individual who seeks success in Customer Experience and Sales.
Do we fit?
We think that the foundation of each activity is creating and keeping the relationships between people. A shared desire to proactively help both internal and external team players meet their needs is an important point for us. If you’re keen to dive into the finer details of the problems the customers are facing and use that data to drive incremental improvements so those problems never happens again then we’re on the right path. Your goal is to develop the activity according customer expectations and even more, making WOW effect.
How do you feel about identifying training requirements, potential process adjustments and performance across channels by communicating trends, learning opportunity and the team accomplishments? Do you want to ensure ongoing skill development and capability building within the customer experience team and employees for customer - focused communication, customer experience improvement and innovation, and alignment with customer expectations?
Within our team, we are driven by the interest in understanding the atmosphere and requirements of customer service and sales department so that we can achieve common goals together.
Being capable of delivering results through others is an important step, that requires the ability to establish clear directions, help others to achieve their best work, foster collaboration and share the culture across teams and the organization. This brings us one step closer to a perfect fit.
Last but not least, do you like to work with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing and prioritising group needs over individual needs?
• Proven Sales and Customer Experience required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form in German, English and Russian (preferably) languages.
• Bachelor’s degree at a minimum.
• Superior computer skills, including MS Office suite.
• Experience working with ERP and CRM software.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss and balance sheet.
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast - paced, entrepreneurial, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
• Multinational work environment;
• Opportunity to develop your skills in various areas;
• Competitive salary package;
• Our office: Germany, Berlin, 14050, Soorstr. 86,3. OG
• Our schedule is from Monday to Friday 10:00 - 18:00;
• Our team is young and friendly, always ready to help when needed and eager to develop & meet new people.