Must-haves: 3 years Perl, OTRS, MySQL, React. js
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to make savings and investments
digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable
savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive
Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford, and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the
The Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016,2017, and 2018.
Raisin already has more than 150,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
• Our Relationship & Data department is responsible for the partner bank
portal and the OTRS instance used by customer service. This includes many
innovative customizations on top of OTRS.
• For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin
is looking for a highly motivated, smart and driven Perl developer to
complement our team in Berlin.
• Your main responsibilities will include:
• Writing customizations for OTRS.
• Owning important systems based on OTRS for integrations with our
partner banks and customer management.
• Supporting frontend work by creating endpoints for React frontend.
• University degree in computer science, business
or media informatics or comparable areas with
several years of experience in Perl development
• You have profound knowledge in database
programming (MySQL) and at least basic
knowledge of Linux
• You are experienced with Frontend frameworks
such as React and with containerization of Perl
• You are comfortable with AWS and preferably
you are also familiar with message brokers such
• You have a good understanding of the ticketing
system OTRS and in the best case you know how to
develop REST endpoints
• Fluency in English