• Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work on vehicles to a high standard
• Analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed
• Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of Vauxhall cars & vans.
• Complete repair and service paperwork records and other appropriate activities the Workshop Controller and Service Manager require.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
• Build effective working relationships with colleagues
What we’re looking for:
• Documented proof of qualifications as a Vehicle Technician.
• Prior main franchise dealership experience would be preferred
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician
• A full driving licence.
• Ability to both speak & write in the English language.
• Commitment to providing first class customer service
• A systematic and organised approach to work; paying attention to detail.
Full on - going Vauxhall training will be provided.