Russian Speaking After School Live-Out Nanny in Islington, N5.
A busy family in Islington (London, N5) is looking for a RUSSIAN SPEAKING kind, patient, enthusiastic and sporty live-out nanny for 4-4 afternoons a week – after school hours. We prefer Tuesday to Friday 3:30 to 7:30. There are also plenty of opportunities to work during holidays, weekends as well as baby-sitting in the evenings if you are interested in extra hours.
You will be mainly looking after our nearly 4 years old daughter (who attends Nursery School), but occasionally you might also help out with her 9 years old brother. Your main duties will include:
- Collecting from the nursery / school
- Taking to the activities, parks, playground, museums, local farm, library, etc.
- Games, reading, crafts
- Sports: tennis, swimming, ball games, etc.
- Light cooking (for the kids only) and snack preparation
- Tidying after the kids (we employ a separate cleaner, so nothing major)
- Bath time & bed time stories
Ability to teach things like painting, singing, music or sports is a definite advantage.