- Administrative support for the office staff of the financial company.
- Preparation of documents.
- Recruitment (2 - 3 vacancies per month); Initial CV screening, interviews, presentation of candidates to the Head of the company;
- Receiving and distribution of calls, correspondence.
- Meeting with guests.
- Interaction with administration and service departments of the business - center.
- Organization and support of business meetings and events / negotiations.
- Booking tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.
- Office inventory (ordering stationery, hardware store, water, etc. ).
- Performing one - time assignments.
- Resident of London.
- ID with the right to work in the UK.
- University - level degree.
- Similar experience track record at least 1 year.
- Independence, proactivity, good organizational skills.
- Punctuality, attention, accuracy when working with documents.
- Good grammar and speech, excellent communication skills, politeness.
- Computer literate, ability to work with office equipment’s/.
- Prestigious location at Bank Street.
- Comfortable work schedule 5/2,9: 00 a. m. - 18:00 p. m