We are looking for an experienced, energetic, organised, fun and highly motivated nanny who will be happy to work with a boy age 6 who is not able to communicate verbally. He is active, loving and with a great sense of humour. He attends a mainstream school very close to home. Living in London, we don' t speak Russian, FLUENT English is a must!
The candidate will be offered accommodation nearby but should be able to spend time on a live in basis when required.. The candidate should also be able and comfortable to taking sole charge when necessary and happy to travel.
Although the role is full time, our son attends school from 9am to 3:40pm so most of the work will be focused in the afternoon and early evening.
You need to have a fluent level of English so you can help with our son’s speech and language development and attend therapy sessions when required.
LOCATION: South Kensington / Earls Court
START: April /Early May
PAY: Starting salary 1500 net plus accommodation. Salary increase with time if the service is excellent.
EXPERIENCE: previous nannying experience with school age and toddlers as well as being able to support with toilet training and managing the routines. Experience in working and supporting with the child' s development, plan lots of fun and educational activities such as museum visits and park visits. Previous experience working with speech delays and with children who have a social and communication disorder is a plus.
• Preparing and cooking proper meals and snacks
• Keeping his bedroom, play areas and toys organised and tidy every day
• Children’s laundry and ironing
• Follow daily routines
• Prepare clothes and school bag for the day ahead
• Stimulate social development through conversation and play
• Plan, prepare and execute games, crafts and activities
• Housekeeping is not the main duty but daily help with the household will be appreciated