Start date: mid-January 2017
Location: work from home
Pay: £9 per hour
Full or part-time: part-time, 10-20 hours per week
• Delivering a high standard of customer service to our existing and prospect clients.
• Dealing with individuals who are in financial difficulty in English, Russian and Latvian languages. This will include telephone, skype, e-mail, correspondence in the post.
• Scanning documents, sending documentation in the post
• Updating our clients’ data base. Full training will be given.
• Making contact with existing and prospect clients in order to understand and document their circumstances. This will include telephone, skype, e-mail, correspondence in the post.
• Handling clients’ queries through emails, letters, phone calls, skype calls.
• Completing online bankruptcy forms with clients using skype. Full training will be given.
• Preparing documentation e. g. information packs, letters, emails and other documents.
• Documenting dealings with customers using computer systems and software e. g. Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Assisting our business development in maintaining and forming relationships with our affiliates and business partners, which includes e-mail, telephone, skype communication.
• If our business requires, from time to time you will be asked to perform different tasks, not listed above. We rely on your cooperation and flexibility in this regard.
Skills and Experience:
• Good communication skills in English language
• Good communication skills in Russian and Latvian language
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines, using own initiative
• Enthusiastic, flexible and hardworking
• Attention to detail
• Responsibility for delivering business targets and work objectives in accordance with a plan
• Desire to learn new skills
• Flexible approach to work to meet demands of the business
• Work from your home or other suitable for the business purposes space.
• Self-employed/contractor basis.
• Access to a PC or laptop with Microsoft Office package, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Access to a PC or laptop with reliable antivirus software
• Access to a reliable internet connection
• Access to a printer and scanner
• Access to a mobile phone - SIM card will be provided.
Hours of Work:
• 10-20 hours per week with the possibility to extend hours further
• Start date: mid January 2017.
• £9. 00 per hour
• “Probation period” of three months
• We will pay you every two weeks after receipt of an invoice from you
• We will transfer the money onto your account with a UK-based bank or building society.
• Bonus which is discretionary and not contractual
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay
• Career opportunities
• Training opportunities