Location: South West London, Barnes.
Professional London couple wants an experienced Russian speaking live-in or live-out nanny for two young children.
About the job:
You will have sole charge of two children, aged 5 years and 6 months, full time from Monday to Friday from 7.30am till 7.30 pm with two nights babysitting included per week.
- Taking and collecting oldest child to nearby school
- Cooking children’s meals
- Tidying children’s rooms and washing and ironing their clothes
- Playing with and helping develop the children
- Accompanying children to various playgroups
- Excellent spoken Russian and practical English
- Must be between 35 and 55 years old
- Must have at least two or three years experience as a nanny
- Attentive and caring and knows how to set rules appropriately for young children
- Energetic and very experienced in stimulating and developing babies and toddlers with creative and varied activities
- Full references.
Salary will depend on the experience of the candidate