Advance Motors Ltd is a well - established & growing Vauxhall dealer covering the Slough, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Watford & Hemel Hempstead areas. We are recruiting for a Management Accountant to manage a team based at the Slough site.
Responsibilities of A Dealership Management Accountant: -
• Producing full management accounts within 10 days of month end, supported by full balance reconciliations.
• Management of the annual audit.
• Maintaining relationships with all financial & tax authorities (including banks).
• Weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual forecasting & annual budgeting.
• Monthly cost analysis against budget.
• Daily banking, bank reconciliation & monthly payroll authorisation.
• The submission of monthly composite to the manufacturer.
• Control & reconciliation of manufacturer bonus debtors plus F&I debtors; including liaising with departments to ensure all monies are received.
• Purchase control verification for Parts & subcontracted work.
• VAT calculation & submission.
• Attending monthly meetings to review debtors (Vehicle, cash & warranty) plus Accounts meetings.
• CDK Autoline Drive or Kerridge DMS experience would be an advantage
The salary package will be discussed with successful candidat.