NCR is looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join our Prague Hospitality team. The successful candidate will be working on both projects – EAPI and AAL.
Our aim is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience, turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile. Our product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today. We are an agile development organization.
External API is a project based on C# and. Net core API. We are a back - end only team focused on providing RESTful API for our brand new Point of Sale solution. We run our development and QA environment on Windows Server based virtual machines where is our API interacting with Point of Sale and wrapping it, so it can be used in a modern way as a RESTful service. Our current test automation is in typescript and node. js and we are currently making efforts to run it under C# in dockerized environment.
AAL (Aloha Application Loader) is a C# based project responsible for installing NCR software automatically on the HW at customer locations. We need to integrate this installer with our new solution and make the install process smooth and reliable.
You will be part of our effort to replace the existing Point of Sale systems with modern solution running on mobile devices and migration of back - end services to the cloud.
We are searching for you if you have:
• Experienced with automation - creation of test cases and test plans
• 2+ years of software engineering, ability to read and understand the code
• Experience with C# is an advantage
• Experience with system administration (Windows Server ecosystem) - managing and working with several virtualized environments
• Experience testing webservices (HTTP REST API)
• Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies is an advantage
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Fluent English
• Fast learner.
• International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
• Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
• Fast - paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
• Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.