NCR is looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join our Prague Hospitality AAL team.
Our aim is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience, turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile. Our product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today. We are an agile development organization.
AAL (Aloha Application Loader) is a C# based project responsible for installing NCR software automatically on the HW at customer locations. We need to integrate this installer with our new solution and make the install process smooth and reliable.
We are searching for you if you have:
• 2+ years of software engineering, ability to read and understand the code
• Experience with C# is an advantage
• Experience with system administration (Windows Server ecosystem) - managing and working with several virtualized environments
• Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies is an advantage
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Fluent English
• Fast learner.
• International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
• Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
• Fast - paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
• Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.