Your responsibilities will include, but not limited
• Building and managing the company’s social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, VK.
• Developing a strategy and managing YouTube channel, crowd marketing channels such as Quora.
• Engaging in social discussions about our company and industry on forums.
• Running regular ad campaigns and tracking their success.
• Staying abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
• Participating in the creative process of our Marketing Department.
• Professionalism and a sense of humor
• Strong verbal and written English skills (advanced level or native);
• Work experience as a SMM. Please, be prepared to share your portfolio with us and complete a test task;
• Experience in setting successful targeted campaigns in SM;
• Knowledge of basic principles of SMM;
• Know - how on dealing with account blocking and how to avoid it altogether.
• Ability to analyse online user engagement metrics and make conclusions.
What you will get from us:
• Young and friendly environment
• Working hours with some flexibility (the start of the working day between 8 - 10 AM)
• Tasty snacks, fruits, vegetables every day and FREE lunch every Wednesday!
• Language courses, company events, teambuilding’s
• Multisport card
• Relaxation areas (table football, tennis, PlayStation)