We are looking for an Office Administrator in Logistics for the following:
- Provide all support required to Logistics Manager
- Reply to client queries and answer customer phone calls/ emails where and as required
- Monitor on-line orders and make sure that all orders are promptly attented to
- Immediately resolve any client problems or complaints
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties (Maintenance, Mailing, Bills, Errands etc)
- Schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls
- Manage contract and negotiations with our partners
- Provide general support to other employees
- Assist in the onboarding process for our team
- Perform ad-hoc administartive tasks where and as required that may differ from the day-to-day operations based on the needs of the group
- Hold EU passport (or easy to travel worldwide)
- Excellent English
- Fluent Russian
NOTE: This position requires RELOCATION to CYPRUS.
Our Head office for Logistics department is situated in Nicosia, Cyprus.
For candidates who have successfully passed the probationary period (3 months) we provide Accommodation and Working VISA in Cyprus as well as raised wages depending on the qualifications and work results.