Вакансия открыта в офисе компании на Кипре!
Group of ECOMMPAY companies provides unique, cutting - edge payment solutions for a broad range of e - Commerce spheres of business worldwide. Our team’s flexible and non - linear approach to problem solving, paired with a readiness to undertake challenging projects, has resulted in the rapid growth and development of our company. ECOMMPAY currently has offices in London, Moscow, Riga, Minsk, Port Louis, Nicosia and Singapore.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for new team members, who are willing to take initiative; capable of working in an environment with a constant flow of information; eager to learn new skills; able to think on their feet and come up with spontaneous and creative solutions; and who are constantly improving themselves on both personal and professional fronts.
Today we offer you to become a part of ECOMMPAY’s success
IT Business analyst
- Communicate with customer to identify needs, collect and formulate business requirements;
- Document requirements including the design and confirmation of technical specification tasks:
- Support the implementation of new functionalities and enhancements of existing software;
- Provide support ın every stage of development including involvement in testing processes, acceptance of developed functionality and the writing of technical documentation guides;
- Communicate with customer, developers, testers and engineers of technical support.
- Participate in demonstrations and delivery of the product to the client.
- At least 2+ years of experience as business analyst (in IT) or system analyst;
- Experience in automation of financial industry business process;
- Experience in collecting and preparing business / functional requirements;
- Experience in describing and regulating business processes (notation EPC, BPMN and etc);
- Ability to comprehend the global picture and apply different approaches to the solution of problems;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English;
- Preferred experience in working with Jira and Confluence;
- Preferred experience in designing technical tasks for developers.
- Сompetitive salary;
- Рossibility to gain unique and competitive experience;
- Knowledge of the Payment Cards Systems industry (especially in e - commerce acquiring);
- Direct correlation between successes and career advancement;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Regular training to continuously hone your skills;
- A team comprised of the leading professionals in the payment processing industry;
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.