Fast - growing company, a part of successful international group is looking to recruit a Finance Back - office/Compliance manager to join our international team.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English and have hand - on legal/compliance experience preferably within the financial services industry.
- Liaise with banks and/or financing institutions for new account openings and further cooperation:
- Obtain and understand requirements
- Prepare and submit applications
- Coordinate an initial on - boarding and ongoing due diligence, according to KYC/AML procedures and guidelines
- Liaise with external lawyers/advisors local and overseas lawyers and arrange for the timely receipt, gathering and checking completeness of all merchant due diligence data, information and/or documentation required per KYC/AML Procedures
- Keep accurate, complete and updated records (i. e. applications, agreements, ID documents, questionnaires, KYC profile)
- Gather and analyze requirements and specifications on new and existing regulatory developments in the area of CRS/FATCA, AML etc., applicable to online gambling industry
- Support and assist the CFO with day - to - day management of the Department including addressing various queries
- Attend to any ad - hoc projects and provide advice where needed.
- Degree/Certification in Finance/Law, or any related degree in the field of Business
- Direct operational experience in Compliance / AML/KYC procedures
- An experience in the financial services industry will be considered an advantage
- An extensive knowledge of Global Anti Money Laundering (AML) rules and regulations, applicable to online gambling industry
- A thorough understanding of AML & KYC (both regulations and as a practitioner)
- Fluency in English (Verbal & Written). Any additional language will be an advantage, Russian is a strong advantage
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and details with excellent documentation skills.
- Self - driven and highly motivated, proactive and creative thinking
- Time management skills, good communication skills and negotiation ability.
- Computer literate. Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Office in Cyprus
- Remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate