International law firm Largos is looking for Corporate Administrator
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of Clients.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney, etc.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant previous experience gained within the corporate of either a fiduciary services provider or a law firm is essential.
- Proficient in Greek, Russian and English (written & spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works
- Knowledge of Compliance / AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliantly.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- The competitive level of salary
- Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
- 21 days’ annual holiday
- The office is in Nicosia