Multinational company with the offices around the world is currently looking for an Accountant for full time employment in Limassol.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain the daily accounting records of the company in full and in a timely manner;
• Work with various bank - clients and international bank accounts (daily payments initiation, import/export of the bank statements, etc. );
• Invoicing and payment control;
• Arranging and controlling of receipt of primary documents;
• Meeting the deadlines of closing procedures;
• Preparation and filing of tax returns;
• Liaising effectively with internal departments and external organizations, including banks, audit companies;
• Preparation of the accounting records for audit procedures and support of the auditors during the audit, providing them with all the information/documents required;
• Reporting on - time and in suitable format, with correct information to the management;
• Preparation of management accounts;
• Support other one - time instructions from the management.
Requirements and person specification:
• University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance)
• At least five years of experience in accounting or three in audit
• Ability to manage all accounting records of small companies
• Good understanding of IFRS and GAAP accounting systems
• Knowledge and practical experience of 1C accounting software is a must
• Russian and English languages are essential, Greek would be considered an advantage
• Quick learner and team player
Please send your CV on email.