EU Passport, no work permit in Europe required.
Native Russian. Ready to relocate or work rotations.
Professional EU driving license, all vehicle classes (ABCDE).
• 8 years of hands - on experience in railroad transportation of crude oil, liquefied gas and petroleum products, and railroad operations/maintenance with global companies, plus 19 years as a translator/interpreter with a leading provider of price assessments, business intelligence and market data on the global oil, gas, electricity, coal, emissions and transportation industries.
• 9 years of technical, engineering and construction experience with the oil majors including Chevron, TNK - BP, Lukoil; over 25 years of work as a translator/interpreter.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills. Analytical with the ability to lead. Very organized, can juggle multiple projects. Strong strategic planning capabilities. Attention to detail.
• Excellent command of English; native Russian; speak Italian. Computer - literate, pro typing skills.
• Familiar with American, European and Middle Eastern culture, politics and economy, through study, travel and work. Traveled in the USA, most EU countries, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and other FSU countries.
To further utilize and implement the international work experience gained in oil field operations, railroad operations, transportation & logistical support, in a multicultural environment.
• Railroad line rehabilitation and construction. I have had responsibility for directing field operations, supplier and contractor selection, negotiating major contracts for rehabilitation and construction of the railroad line connecting the state railroad network with the Tengiz oil field, Kazakhstan. Managed railroad crossing construction and repair projects. Close interaction with Rail Operations, Procurement and Transportation Departments. Involvement in 140 - km shortline railroad ownership transfer negotiations and discussions with Kazakhstan Temir Zholy and the public authorities.
• International hands - on sourcing experience with special purpose parts, materials, production and maintenance tools and capital equipment from the US, Europe and Russia. This included the evaluation of prices and work schedules, and estimating vendor delivery time and cost effectiveness. Also performed a variety of purchasing activities including production parts procurement, capital equipment, MRO related activities and major construction expansion, and liaison with warehouses to optimize deliveries. This has included technical and engineering interface with the contractors and liaison with the governmental authorities on sensitive permitting and licensing issues.
• Forecasting and monitoring dept’s budget of $1.4MM/yr, compiling comprehensive activity reports for the company management, and conducting presentations to the officials.
• Supervisory experience including total responsibility for a unit of 40+ maintenance and operations personnel in Transportation and Purchasing environments, as well as staff recruiting and establishing Training and Promotional Program for subordinates. Handled personnel issues, including staffing needs, conflict resolution and rotational schedules.
• Experience in dealing in a multicultural business environment after having worked for and with international organizations.
• Edited and translated correspondence, legal, financial/accounting and business documents as well as technical papers, including manuals on telecom, transportation, construction and other industries, safety regulations, transport charters, petroleum engineering training programs, chemical unit rehab documentation, facility start - up & pre - commissioning, etc. Compiled written reports for company management and governmental officials.
• Provided linear interpretations at conferences and negotiations for Marketing & Transportation, Purchasing, Freight & Logistics Depts. of Chevron project in Kazakhstan. Also interpreted and translated for TNK - BP, the United City Bank, BG/Agip, Brunswick Brokerage, GAZ Gorky Automotive Plant, Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation, Karachaganak Gas Condensate project (northern Kazakhstan), Morrison Knudsen Corp., Hyperion Systems Engineering Ltd. at technical and top - level meetings, related to investment, construction, pre - commissioning and technical projects.
2001 International Petroleum Business Program at the International Oil & Gas Business Education Center, Moscow State Institute of Foreign Affairs (MGIMO)
1995 CAD Course - Carter & Burgess Engineering Consultants, Dallas, TX, USA
1987 - 1992 M. A., Linguistics, Moscow State Linguistic University, Translation/Interpretation
Project Logistics Coordinator Manager Translator
зарплата не указана
Проживаю в ЕС
Другие отрасли / Переводчик
Если Вы не видите кнопку "ответить на объявление" – отключите блокировщики рекламы
Адмистрация сайта рассмотрит обращение и примет необходимые меры